Friday, April 29, 2011

If you can read this, go make me a sushi :) thanks.

Assalamualaikum :)

in the middle of da nite..

I'm hungry!are u hungry? I'M hungry !whose hungry? I'm hungry! what was the question??

You know what sounds good right now? MCD. And a KFC. Maybe some cookies too...

don't you hate it when you are hungry and your stomach keeps growling but you don't know what you want and don't feel like getting up..

umm my tummy is growling at me...its going grrrrr ROARRRRRRR!!!!~


I know what I want.I know I don't have it!!!

yes SUSHI KING!!

Tolong..aku mau ni....
woooooo~ sakit jiwa aku xdapat makan Sushi King..ingat2 balik ja la pa yg makan hari tuuu..wuwuwuwuwuw :c

Naaaaa ambk kau..b+ lapar aku tengok ni.. pic credit to Google

Wuwuwuwuwuwu~

Emmm..yang ni pula menu aritu..

Mr.K spend aku..hihi..sodapnyaaaa~

Takoyaki

Tori Karaage

Kodomo Bento
Before

After
Licin jo~ hahaha

thanx Mr. K :) Next time spend lagi....lol

Sabtu ni mau hentam Sushi King 1B..lol

emm thats ol cakap2 arini..

makin banyak ceta Sushi King makin lapar aku rasa....huh~

till then..adios fellas!

xoxo

p/s: Dear Mr. K bila lagi mau spend kita SK ni??? I'm waiting..hihihi


No comments: